Pursuant to Senate Enrolled Act 421, the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency studied the concept of a self-certification registration registry and issued a report to the Legislative Council on October 1, 2014. The report includes the following:
1. Occupations that may be included on the registry;
2. Whether to provide title protection for the individuals included on the list;
3. Enforcement provisions that would be used;
4. A description of auditing and maintenance of the list;
5. The cost of establishing and maintaining the list; and
6. The cost of an individual applying for and renewing inclusion on the list.