Main Content


SLP Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)


Please note that once you have completed your CFY you must then apply for licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist through our office.  Getting your ASHA certificate does not allow you to practice as an SLP, it will however assist you in obtaining your license through our office.  Any questions please email us at pla4@pla.in.gov