Main Content


Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology


Please note that you must have a Speech Language Pathology license through our office to practice as a SLP in the State of Indiana, including all school districts.  School districts may also require you to have a license through DOE in addition to a license issued by the Board.  If you have any questions, please contact our office at pla4@pla.in.gov