Interior Design Renewals
Registered Interior Designers are required to renew their registration every 2 years to remain active on the registry. Interior Design Registrations are available to renew starting 60 days prior to expiration. The renewal fee for this registration is $100.00. To renew an Interior Design Registration, follow the steps below.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page to go to the Indiana Licensing Enterprise home page.
- Click the Register for an Access Indiana Account link.
- Once your account is created, search for your existing registration using the RID number (RID00000) and SSN. If done correctly, your information will pull up on the Registration page.
- Click Register. Now you are logged in and your new Access Indiana account is linked to your registration.
- On the Left side menu, select Renew Licenses.
- Complete the process by following further instructions.
If you have trouble logging into the website you can contact the Professional Licensing Agency at email@example.com for assistance.
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center