A Indiana Registered Interior Designer Certificate can be ordered through the MyLicense Online Licensing website. Each order is for a blue 5 X 7 inch certificate and also includes a wallet card. The cost for the certificate and wallet card is $13.77. To order your certificate follow the steps below.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page to go to the MyLicense Login page.
- Log in using your Interior Design Registration number (RID00000) as the Login ID and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number as your password.
- On the Left side menu, select Order License Card.
- Complete the process by following further instructions.
NOTE: Please do not purchase a certificate until your registration number has been assigned. Premature orders could cause a certificate to be mailed without the registration number and expiration date. Your registration number and expiration date will show once you have logged in if they have been assigned.
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center