Main Content


Transferring Your Indiana Intern Hours to Another State

If you are seeking a pharmacist license in another state, and require your Indiana intern hours to be transferred to that state, you must make a request in writing to our office.  The written request must include your Indiana pharmacist intern registration number, where to send the hours, and a $10 fee; the fee must be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the "Professional Licensing Agency".  The request and fee must be submitted to the Indiana Board of Pharmacy at the following address:

Professional Licensing Agency
402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204