Change of Qualifying Pharmacist
In order to change the qualifying pharmacist of an Indiana licensed pharmacy, you must submit the following to the Board. Please note that all pharmacies must have a PIC on file with the Board at all times. So when a PIC leaves the new PIC must be reported immediately to the Board:
- completed change of qualifying pharmacist application and mailing it to the address below; OR
- send an email to email@example.com and indicate in the subject line "PIC Change". Include in the email the name of the Pharmacy, Pharmacy license number and the new PIC's name, license number and effective date.
To obtain a new updated permit, you need to verify the qualifying pharmacist has been updated by using the "Search" function on our License Express website at http://www.in.gov/pla/license.htm. Upon verification of the update, you need to login at the "Order License Card" link to request and pay for a duplicate permit or print off the free license card (either card will satisfy posting requirements). You will use the pharmacy permit number, including the "A" at the end (i.e. 6000XXXXA), as the login ID and password.
You may mail the change form to the Board at the address below.
Indiana Board of Pharmacy
402 W Washington St., Rm W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions may be directed to the Board at at pla4@pla.IN.gov.
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center