- Complete the application and meet the educational requirements as stated in the section entitled Guidelines for All Applicants.
- You must submit the Verification of State Licensure Form completed by each state in which you hold or have held a license in a regulated health profession regardless of the status or type of such license(s).
- You must submit your NAB scores: if you took the exam prior to 1990, you must have a raw score of 112; if you took the exam in 1990 or after, you must have a scaled score of 113.
- If you completed an administrator-in-training program for licensure in another state, you must have the Verification of Administrator-in-Training Program for Health Facility Administrator Licensure Form completed by the state that approved your administrator-in-training program.
- You may satisfy the education and administrator-in-training requirements with two (2) years active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state. This must be verified by submitting the Verification of Employment of Applicants for Health Facility Administrator Licensure Form completed by a representative of your employer(s) proving this qualification.
- You may satisfy the administrator-in-training requirements with one (1) year active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state; however, you must still meet the educational requirements for licensure. The administrator-in-training requirement may also be satisfied with a master's degree in health care administration and six (6) months of active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state.
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center