- Complete the application and meet the educational requirements as stated in the section entitled Guidelines for All Applicants.
- You must submit the Verification of State Licensure Form completed by each state in which you hold or have held a license in a regulated health profession regardless of the status or type of such license(s).
- You must submit your NAB scores: if you took the exam prior to 1990, you must have a raw score of 112; if you took the exam in 1990 or after, you must have a scaled score of 113.
- If you completed an administrator-in-training program for licensure in another state, you must have the Verification of Administrator-in-Training Program for Health Facility Administrator Licensure Form completed by the state that approved your administrator-in-training program.
- You may satisfy the education and administrator-in-training requirements with two (2) years active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state. This must be verified by submitting the Verification of Employment of Applicants for Health Facility Administrator Licensure Form completed by a representative of your employer(s) proving this qualification.
- You may satisfy the administrator-in-training requirements with one (1) year active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state; however, you must still meet the educational requirements for licensure. The administrator-in-training requirement may also be satisfied with a master's degree in health care administration and six (6) months of active work experience as a licensed health facility administrator in another state.
- Once your application is approved by the Board, you will be mailed the necessary study materials for the Indiana Jurisprudence examination along with an Intent to Take Health Facility Jurisprudence Examination form that lists the available examination dates.