License Application & Instruction
Please note that all requirements necessary for board approval must be completed by the time the application for licensure or registration is signed. The application can then be submitted to the Board to begin the application process.
Linked documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you may download their free reader at http://www.adobe.com/.
- Engineer Intern Exam Information
- Engineer Intern Application Checklist
- Application for Certification of Engineering Intern
- Questionnaire on Applicant Reference for Engineering Interns
For April PE Exam Candidates: applications must be postmarked by January 2nd.
For October PE Exam Candidates: applications must be postmarked by July 1st.
- Professional Engineer Application Checklist
- Application for Registration to Practice Engineering
- Verification of State Licensure Form
- Reference for Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Supplemental Information for Professional Engineering Application
- Letter Regarding Engineering Applicant References
- Letter to Foreign Degree Applicants
Continuing Education Sponsor
Other Applications And Forms
- Part III Exam and answer sheet (updated 5/16/18)
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center