Barber License Information
Apply online now! Go to MyLicense.IN.gov and click Register a Person to begin an initial application. You will complete the online application and submit payment with a credit or debit card. Please allow 48 business hours for your application to be received and reviewed. You will be contacted by a customer service representative with details of what additional documentation is required to complete your application.
Online Application Instructions:
- File your initial application online at MyLicense.IN.gov
- Click Register a Person to begin an initial application. You will follow the instructions online to register.
- Upload Documents with your online initial license application: (any document may be
uploaded at the time of application or after you file the application.)
- Examination pass notice.
- Beauty Culture School Education Certification Form. (Your school will need to obtain this form online HERE, complete the form to verify your education and provide the form to you to upload with your application.)
Beauty Culture School Education Certification (for online application document upload)
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center