RENEWAL DATE IS AUGUST 31 OF EVEN NUMBERED YEARS
Renewal notices are sent to the email address on file 60 days prior to the expiration date. If you do not have an email address on file a notice will be sent through U.S. mail to the mailing address on file. It is your responsibility to make sure your contact information is current in order to receive notices and updates. If you do not receive this notice, please contact our office at (317) 234-2043 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please verify that your contact information is current before you renew. Upon completion of the renewal process, your license to practice Psychology will be current for the next two years.
Late Renewals & Penalty Fees
If a renewal is not completed by 12:00 a.m. September 1, the license automatically becomes invalid. You may renew online up to 18 months following expiration. After 18 months please contact the office by phone or email. Additional requirements may be imposed if your license has been expired more than 3 years (see below). A $50 late fee is applied to all expired licenses.
There is no inactive status for the Psychology license. It is renewed, or expired, which makes the license invalid. If expired for less than three (3) years, you may renew by paying the renewal fee plus a delinquent fee.
If a license is expired for more than three (3) years, you must :
- complete and submit a renewal application
- pay the application plus the renewal fee ($200)
- submit proof of twenty hours of continuing education for every year or portion of a year the license was invalid if you have the HSPP endorsement
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center