Application for Licensure, Instructions & Supporting Documentation
***Important Note: Be sure to include an email address on the application as this is the preferred method of communication from the board. Additionally, your license issuance notification will only be sent by email.***
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEFORE ANY TEMPORARY PERMIT OR LICENSE IS ISSUED YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK. ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CANNOT DO YOUR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY THE BOARD THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION.
- Application for Occupational Therapist Licensure and Occupational Therapy Assistant Licensure
- Application Instructions
- Verification of State Licensure Form - May be submitted to states that you hold or have held any health profession license so that they can verify that license to Indiana. You may want to contact the state(s) prior to sending this; they may not need this form.
- Application for Sponsorship as a Continuing Education Provider for OT's and OTA's
PLEASE NOTE: Applications and documentation will not be returned to you. Fees are not refundable.
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center