Dental Hygiene Licensure by Endorsement
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED. Criminal Background Checks are required for all individuals who are applying for dental hygiene licensure by endorsement. The applicant shall submit to a national criminal history background check at the cost of the individual. Please see the step-by-step directions located with the application for licensure on how to complete the fingerprinting process in order to process your criminal background check.
Applicants will need to download all of the following documents listed below to apply for Dental Hygiene Licensure by endorsement:
- Application for a License to Practice Dentistry or Dental Hygiene
- Information and Instruction Sheet
- Criminal Background Check Information
- Certificate of Completion
- Verification of State Licensure
Indiana State Board of Dentistry Statute and Administrative Rules.
A compilation from the Indiana Code and Administrative Code. The Indiana State Board of Dentistry Compilation from the Indiana Code and Indiana Administrative Code is available to Download:
Indiana Professional Licensing Agency Statute.
A compilation of the statutes governing professions regulated by the boards and Commissions under the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. The Indiana Professional Licensing Agency Statute Compilation from the Indiana Code is available to Download:
- Renew or Update Any License
- Track Your Application
- Search and Verify License
- Digital Certification of License
- Order or Print a License
- License Watch
- Download License Files
- Disciplinary Actions / License Litigation
- INspect PDMP
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center