Indiana Michigan Power Rate Case (2021-2022)
UPDATE (2-23-2022): The IURC has approved the settlement agreement in Indiana Michigan Power's (I&M's) rate case (IURC Cause No. 45576).
- Commission Order (2-23-22)
- OUCC Statement (2-23-22)
- OUCC Settlement Testimony (11-19-21)
- Settlement Agreement (11-17-21)
- OUCC Settlement Agreement News Release (11-17-21)
The OUCC filed the following testimony on Oct. 12, 2021, recommending denial of the utility's request:
- Mark Garrett
- David Garrett – Part 1 (Rate of Return) & Part 2 (Depreciation)
A Commission order is expected in 2022. Please see the OUCC's timeline for an overview of steps in a rate case.
This page will be updated based on case developments.