Key Electric Cases
Summaries of key cases for each electric utility under IURC jurisdiction are available from the following links.
Investor Owned Electric Utilities
Municipal Electric Utilities
- Citizens Thermal Energy
- Kingsford Heights
67 additional municipal electric utilities have withdrawn from IURC jurisdiction as allowed by Indiana law. Rates and charges for these utilities are established by the locally elected city and town councils.
All Rural Electric Membership Cooperatives (REMCs) in Indiana have withdrawn from IURC jurisdiction as allowed by state law. Rates and charges for these utilities are established by the boards of directors, elected by member-owners of each REMC.
Additional Electric Cases of Note
- Bioenergy Power
- Energy Efficiency Plans
- Grain Belt Express Clean Line Transmission Project
- Indiana Michigan Power - City of Fort Wayne Purchase Agreement
- Liberty Green Renewables
- Pioneer Transmission Project
- St. Joseph Energy Center Project
- Tree Trimming (IURC Investigation & Rulemaking)
- Voluntary Clean Energy Portfolio Standard Program
- Wabash Valley Power Association Acquisition