2018 Indiana Main Street Council
On August 6, Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch announced nine appointments to the Indiana Main Street Council.
The lieutenant governor made the following appointments:
- Valecia Crisafulli (Madison), Director of Madison Main Street;
- Maria Davis (Angola), Downtown Services Coordinator at the City of Angola;
- Marsh Davis (Indianapolis), Executive Director of Indiana Landmarks;
- Jay Ellis (Indianapolis), Executive Director of Jeffersonville Main Street;
- J.P. Hall III (Muncie), Assistant Professor of Historic Preservation at Ball State University;
- Danielle McGrath (Indianapolis), Senior Vice President for Corporate Strategy, Policy and Foundation at Indiana Economic Development Corporation;
- Mark Newman (Indianapolis), Executive Director of the Indiana Office of Tourism Development;
- Lewis Ricci (Indianapolis), Executive Director of the Indiana Arts Commission; and
- Ashley Willis (Petersburg), Executive Director of the Pike County Economic Development Corporation.
The Indiana Main Street Council will advise and assist the Indiana Main Street program, and term limits will expire on June 30, 2021.
Administered by the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs, the Main Street program is founded on a four point approach to downtown development: organization, design, promotion and economic vitality. The program encourages economic development, redevelopment and improvement to the downtown areas in Indiana cities and towns.