The Indiana Family Planning Eligibility Program provides family planning services to qualifying individuals, per IC 12-15-46 − Medicaid Waivers and State Plan Amendments. The family planning eligibility category includes individuals who:
- Do not qualify for any other IHCP aid category
- Are male or female of any age
- Are not pregnant
- Have not had a hysterectomy or sterilization
- Meet income criteria (See Eligibility Guide on the member website)
- Are U.S. citizens, certain lawful permanent residents, or certain qualified documented aliens
Members eligible under the Family Planning aid category receive only services related to family planning, through the Traditional Medicaid program within the fee-for-service delivery system. For more information, see the Family Planning Eligibility Program provider reference module.