Please click here to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine. You may also call 260-636-2978 for assistance.
COVID Vaccine is now available for anyone age 12 and older
- Ages 12 and older are eligible for the Pfizer vaccine
- Ages 18 and older are eligible for the Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Pfizer requires 2 shots separated by 3 weeks with a recommended booster 6 months following the second vaccine
- Moderna requires 2 shots separated by 4 weeks with a recommended booster 6 months following the second vaccine. The booster shot is a half dose of the original vaccine.
- Johnson & Johnson requires one shot with a recommended booster in 2 months
- Booster doses can be mixed and matched but the original two-dose series should match
- Those with moderate to severe immunosuppression should receive a third dose of Pfizer or Moderna 4 weeks following the second dose.
**COVID Vaccines can now be administered at the same time as routine vaccines. Children ages 12-17 can receive a COVID vaccine at the NCHD immunization clinic at their regularly scheduled vaccine appointments.
COVID-19 Vaccines are administered at the Noble County Health Department on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11 and Wednesdays from 1:30-3:30. All three (Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available).