Close Menu

Main Content

Divorce Forms

This form packet has moved to Indianalegalhelp.org

Logo for Coalition for Court Access

The Indiana Coalition for Court Access has a new website for Hoosiers to get help with civil cases.

Getting help with your case

Court staff cannot give legal advice.

If you have questions about handling a legal matter, please contact a lawyer. See Getting Legal Help for some resources.

Contact your local clerk's office about where to file your forms, or learn about how to e-file.