The following tutorials cover specific e-filing topics that take only minutes to learn. As new tutorials become available, they will be posted here. However, when you have technical questions about using your chosen e-filing provider software, you should seek help from your provider.
Creating accounts and managing attorney contact information
- Creating a waiver account for In Forma Pauperis status and filings where no filing fee is required
- Setting up a lead attorney for e-filing and e-service
- A guide to updating attorney contact information across all applications
- Changing law firms? Updating your contact information for e-notice and e-service
Fundamentals of e-service
- E-service 101: The Basics of service and creating firm service contacts
- E-service 102: Designating your Public Service List contact through the Indiana Courts Portal
- E-service 103: Creating Service Contacts for Non-Attorney Users and adding them to a case
- E-service 201: How to serve and be served electronically
- E-service 301: Tips for managing e-service at large law firms
- E-service 302: Tips for attorneys with both government and private practice
- E-service 303: Tips for managing multiple e-service contacts for a single attorney
- How to correctly file the Certificate of Service
Tutorials for courts and clerks
E-filing & Email: What to expect in your inbox.
This infographic [Text version] explains the difference between electronic service through the e-filing system and electronic notice through a court's case management system. When a court issues a document, that document and the email notice you receive do not go through the e-filing system, so the email address where you receive notice may not be the same one where you receive electronic service from another party.