Indiana Veterans’ Home (IVH) sponsored website and social media profiles and pages are a family-friendly outlet to promote our agency’s activities, events, and programs. We encourage you ask questions and share comments regarding IVH and our activities, events, and programs. While our social media team monitors the IVH sponsored social media profiles and pages, we are not responsible for content generated by users. Retweets, shares, likes, or following other profiles does not imply endorsement.
We are not obligated to respond to comments, and will remove comments that include any of the following:
- Obscene, profane, rude, or vulgar language or images
- Personal attacks or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Violent, hateful, or racist language
- Advocacy for any illegal activity
- Off-topic posts, repetitive posts, spam
- Outdated, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Promotion or opposition to political organizations, campaigns, candidates, or pending legislative action
- Personal information, including but limited to addresses and telephone numbers
- Advertisements or solicitations
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
We do not discriminate against any views but reserve the right to remove posts that violate the above policies or that are deemed inappropriate. The IVH social media team reserves the right to close comments at any time on any or all of its social media sites. Repeated violations of this policy may result in being blocked from IVH social media accounts.
If you have any questions, please contact ELarimer@ivh.in.gov.