Have a quick question for our HR team? Text us! 765-239-9570
Interested in employment at the Indiana Veterans' Home? Here are the opportunities currently available.
- Psychiatric Services Specialist 2 (Social Worker) - Job #616388 - Closes 7/13/18
- Nursing Supervisor 6 (NUM) - Job #614321 - Closes 6/29/18
- LPN Supv Coord (LUM) - Job #614323 - Closes 7/5/18
- Nurse 4 RN - Job #613459 - Closes 7/5/18
- Charge Nurse - Job #613461 - Closes 7/5/18
- Nursing Attendant 4 (QMA) - Job #613463 - Closes 7/5/18
- Nursing Attendant 5 (CNA) - Job #613474 - Closes 7/5/18
- LPN - Job #613462 - Closes 7/5/18
- Food Service Supervisor 5 - Job #616128 - Closes 7/4/18
- Stores Clerk 5 - Central Supply Clerk - Job #616027 - Closes 6/29/18
- Rehab Therapy Assistant 4 - Job #616265 - Closes 6/29/18
- Rehab Therapy Assistant 5 PT - Job #616317 - Closes 7/6/18
- Food Service Worker 4 (Part - Time) - Job #613485 - Closes 6/29/18
- Food Service Worker 4 (PRN) - Job #616405 - Closes 7/27/18
Interested in becoming a CNA or QMA? IVH offers classes several times a year. Check out our Learn and Earn! page for more information!
More Information About IVH Employment Opportunities
Job seekers are encouraged to visit and browse WorkforIndiana.com for detailed information on how to register as a job seeker and apply for open positions within the State of Indiana. Use the "advanced search" feature and enter the job number to find the open position directly. Want up-to-date on our Nursing positions direct to your inbox? Click here and subscribe today!
Questions for HR?
Questions about employment with IVH? Contact the Human Resources office at 765-497-8605. Job seekers are encouraged to submit their resumes to IVHEmployment@ivh.in.gov for consideration as part of the application process. Please include the name and job number of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Find us on social media!
IVH also accepts initial applications and work inquiries through Facebook. Find us, like us, and apply today! Also, check out our Instagram, Twitter, and Google+ pages to get a taste of what IVH is all about!