IURC UPP Account Meetings and Trainings
Phase One of the IURC's free, online training for excavators is now live! Our first two training sessions (the Indiana Dig Law and the 811 System) are now available to everyone at www.safedigIndiana.com. Once you register an account, you’ll be able to go through the training and review the resources section – which contains useful contact information every excavator should have including locator contacts and damage prevention contacts for the major gas operators.
New resources and additional training sessions are currently being created for a phase two rollout and we intend to continue adding content to the program to ensure Indiana has a robust, free training system provided by the IURC through the Underground Plant Protection Account.
- Research Findings and Reports
- Account Balances
- Request for Information (RFI) Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities
- Meeting notices and Training Opportunities
- New Grant Requests and suggestions
- Account spending list and Indiana investment map
- Excavation Damages FAQ
- Indiana Underground Plant Protection Advisory Committee (UPPAC)
- Indiana 811 - Call Before You Dig
- Indiana Code 8-1: Utilities and Transportation
- 211 Assistance Program