How do I Renew My Certification?
Nurse Aide Registry Renewal
- Individuals renew their aide certification and registration through the Online Licensing System.
- You must create your login credentials using the Register a Person option.
- Please follow the Online Login Instructions to create your User ID and Password.
- An individual’s initial certification is valid for a two (2) year period. It must be renewed to remain active on the Indiana Nurse Aide Registry. There is no fee to renew a CNA certification.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Renewal Form - If expired more than 6 months.
- If your certification is in Registry History status contact the Registry for additional information at email@example.com
- Check your status and get your certification/registration number at Search and Verify.
- Print a certification/registration card through the Online Licensing System.
- Please follow the Online Login Instructions to print a certification/registration card.