IN-WISEWOMAN Healthy Behavior Support Services
IN-WISEWOMAN Program participants can participate in the following Healthy Behavior Support Services for FREE:
- Includes up to four individual or group sessions either in-person or over the phone
- The Health Coach works with participants to create a Lifestyle Plan that includes SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevent, Timely) Goals.
- The Health Coach provides physical activity and nutritional advice and encourages participants to make healthy decisions and live heart-healthy lifestyles.
- Health Coaches are certified in Brief Action Planning and understand that participants are the experts in their own health.
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Taking Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS)
- Eat Smart, Move More (ESMM)
- Ask the Regional Coordinator or Lifestyle Intervention Counselor in your region for the most up-to-date information about local community-based resources available to you.