This page is your one-stop shop for guidance and resources on the fiscal aspects of you Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B subreceipient agency in Indiana.
Allowable and Unallowable Costs
Guidance on allowable and unallowable costs for your RWHAP Part B subrecipient agency. Technical assistance (TA) is available by the HIV Services Program (HSP), if you have additional questions.
- Allowable Uses of Funds Policy - "Coming Soon"
- Unallowable Costs Policy - "Coming Soon"
Allocating Costs to Federal Programs
Guidance on allocating costs to Federal programs by your RWHAP Part B subrecipient agency. TA is available by the HSP, if you have additional questions,
- Subrecipient Budget Reallocation Form
- Subrecipient Budget Worksheet
- Subrecipient Budgeting - "Coming Soon"
- Subrecipient Administrative Limitation Policy - "Coming Soon"
- Allocation Methodology Policy - "Coming Soon"
- Allocating Personnel Costs - "Coming Soon"
- Federal Cost Principles - "Coming Soon"
Resources on how to invoice HSP for RWHAP Part B services provided by your subrecipient agency.
- Sample Invoice
- Invoicing Policy and Subrecipient Procedure - "Coming Soon"
Preparing for a Subrecipient Monitoring Visit
Planning for an upcoming HSP fiscal monitoring visit? These resources will help you understand the process and help you prepare for the visit. The tools are currently in pilot phase and you will find the final versions here!
- Fiscal monitoring tool
- Fiscal monitoring policy
- Example fiscal monitoring visit notice
Other Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Gift Card Policy - "Coming Soon"
- Cash Management - Federal Funding - "Coming Soon"
- Travel Policy - "Coming Soon"
- Suspension and Debarment - "Coming Soon"
HSP Contact Information
You can access our staff by calling 866-588-4948 and select option #1 or by emailing HSProgram@isdh.in.gov.