Continuing Education (CE) Courses
In order to participate in the continuing education program offered by the Oral Health Program at the Indiana State Department of Health you will need to create an IN-TRAIN account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions below to begin using this program.
There are several tutorials that may help you in setting up a TRAIN account located at the following: https://www.train.org/tutorials/
CREATE AN IN-TRAIN ACCOUNT:
Detailed instructions to create an account may be found at: Create INTrain Account
You can search for a course by using the search icon on the right then enter a Keyword or Course ID# in the search box at the top right of the screen.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon completion of all modules associated with a course and with a passing score, the participant will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from the Indiana State Department of Health. This certificate can be found on the IN-TRAIN Dashboard under “Your Learning”.
COURSES PROVIDED BY THE ORAL HEALTH PROGRAM:
- Infection Control in Dental Facilities in Indiana
- Detailed instructions may be found at: How To Take Infection Control Course 2019
- Dentistry and Basic Non-Opioid Prescribing in Pain
- Detailed instructions may be found at: How to Take The Dentistry and Basic Non-Opioid Prescribing in Pain
- The Opioid Crisis and Orofacial Pain Management
- Detailed instructions may be found at: How to Take The Opioid Crisis and Orofacial Pain Management Course