Submission of Applications for Construction/Alteration Permits

Step 1:

Access the ‘one stop’ web portal at: .

Step 2:

Complete the online application and pay the appropriate fees.

Step 3:

All other instructions and information will follow in an email from the ISDH to the architect/engineer which will include the assigned project number, instructions for submitting plans and instructions for all required documents to be submitted over the State’s secure FTP site.