HIV Care Coordination Program
HIV Care Coordination is a program that is here for you! We have multiple programs and agencies across the state of Indiana to better serve your needs.
If you are a patient or client the care coordination program can help:
- Apply for medical insurance, including co-pay and deductible assistance
- Access to housing programs, utility assistance, and food access
- Enroll with mental health and substance use treatments
- Provide access to HIV prevention and education services
- Refer to other community programs for legal assistance, support groups, and medical providers
- Provide transportation options
If you are a provider:
Please refer clients/patients to their local care sites
Care Coordination can come to you! Intakes can be done in medical offices, hospitals, and in patients homes
Services can also include prescription assistance plans, medical adherence guidance, and other resources for optimal healthcare
Care Coordination is a free service! You can access the full listing of care sites at the bottom of this page, or call 317-233-7499 for more information.