- To learn more about the Indiana Breast and Cervical Cancer Program, visit www.in.gov/isdh/24967.htm
- To learn more about reducing Indiana's cancer burden, visit www.indianacancer.org/indiana-cancer-control-plan/ to view the Indiana Cancer Control Plan 2010-2014.
- To learn more about the breast cancer burden in Indiana, refer to the Indiana Cancer Facts and Figures 2012: Breast Cancer report at http://www.indianacancer.org.
- To learn more about the cervical cancer burden in Indiana, visit the Indiana Cancer Facts and Figures 2012: Cervical Cancer report at www.indianacancer.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ICC-Facts-and-Figures-2012-Cervical-Cancer-pg-27-30.pdf.
- For tobacco cessation assistance, contact the Indiana Tobacco Quitline at 1-800-QUIT NOW (1-800-784-8669) or http://www.quitnowindiana.com.
- Breast Cancer Toolkit
- Cervical Cancer Toolkit
- What Parents Should Know: Exploring the Link between HPV and Cancer
- What You Should Know: Exploring the Link between HPV and Cancer
- Indiana Breast and Cervical Program Provider Manual (2015)
- Indiana Cancer Consortium
- Susan G. Komen of Central Indiana
- Little Red Door
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities
- National Cancer Institute
Updated July 2017