IOT is in the process of revising its policies. Please check back from time to time for updates.
Fiscal, Email and Computer Policies (Agencies)07-02 Pricing
- 07-05 Billing Refunds and Corrections
- 07-06 Procurements for Other Agencies
- 03-03 Consolidated E-mail Services (Policy)
- 12-01 PC Replacement (Policy)
- 12-02 PC Removal (Policy)
- 15-02 Computer Purchase Policy
- 15-03 Computer Purchase Standards
Technology Standards (Vendors)
- Assistive Technology Standard
- Information Security Framework
- PeopleSoft Licensed Modules
- 00-01 GIS (Standard)
- 00-04 Server Purchase (Policy)
- 00-04 Server Purchase (Standard)
- 04-01 Remote Access Technology (Policy)
- 04-02 Wireless Technology (Policy)
- 05-01 Low Voltage Structured Cabling (Standard)
- 07-04 Mobile Device (Policy) (updated 4/20)
- Mobile Device Policy with BYOD (updated 2/18)
- 07-05 Telecommunications Hardware (Standard)
- 99-01 Data Communication Network Hardware (Standard)
- 99-02 DBMS (Standard)
- 15-01 Direct Peering Policy
Security (Agencies & Vendors)
The Indiana Office of Technology (IOT) has instituted an Information Security Framework (ISF) that sets policy, establishes control objectives and controls, and describes the standards that are necessary to secure the State of Indiana’s information technology resources. The ISF is confidential by law, and IOT will only make it available to third-party entities that have (or are seeking) a business relationship with the State after such entities have agreed to the terms of the nondisclosure agreement (NDA) available below.
* The subject line of your email must state: [Company name] Request for IOT ISF [Date of Request]
* The subject body of email must include all of the following information:
- The name(s) of contact representatives with phone number(s) and email address(es).
- The name of your company
- The complete Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Information (RFI) number associated with your business need for the ISF.
- The name of the State agency with which you are conducting business.
- The name of at least one State contact representative within that agency.
IOT Security will validate your business need with the contact agency before sharing the ISF. IOT Security will not provide the ISF to your company until confirmation occurs.