Close Menu

Main Content

Teachers' Retirement Fund (TRF) Member Forms

Update Your Personal Information

Manage Your Account

Annuity Savings Account (ASA)

Rollover Savings Account (RSA)

Apply for ...

Withdrawal of Your Annuity Savings Account (ASA)

  • Apply for Withdrawal of Annuity Savings Account Balance - To receive a distribution, members can log in to their online account to initiate their request for a distribution. Members may also call (844) GO-INPRS to initiate their distribution request via phone with a customer service representative.
  • Get More Information About Taxes on Your Benefit

Your Monthly Retirement Benefit

Survivor Benefits


News and FAQs

Top FAQs