Close Menu

Main Content

Prosecuting Attorneys' Fund (PARF) Member Forms

Update Your Personal Information

Apply for …

Withdrawal of Your Defined Contribution Account

  • Get More Information About Taxes On Your Benefit
  • Looking for the PERF/TRF Retirement Application? Click here for more information.
  • To receive a distribution, members can log in to their INPRS account to initiate their request for a distribution. Members may also call (844) GO-INPRS to initiate their distribution request via phone with a customer service representative.

Survivor Benefits


News and FAQs

Top FAQs