Update Your Personal Information
Apply for …
Withdrawal of Your Defined Contribution Account
- Get information about taxes on INPRS benefits
- Looking for the PERF/TRF Retirement Application? Click here for more information.
- To receive a distribution, members can log in to their INPRS account to initiate their request for a distribution. Members may also call (844) GO-INPRS to initiate their distribution request via phone with an INPRS Member Advocate.
- Apply for Survivor Benefits
- Submit Affidavit for Estate Valued at $50,000 or Less
- Disclaim a Benefit (as a beneficiary)
State Employees’ Death Benefit Fund
This benefit is for State of Indiana employees who die in the line of duty (as defined in Indiana Code 5-10-11).
Under the program, a death benefit of $100,000 will be paid in a lump sum to the surviving spouse, or if there is no surviving spouse, to the surviving children and stepchildren, to be shared equally. The children and stepchildren must also be dependent on the state employee who died in the line of duty.
Apply for the State Employees’ Death Benefit here.