Do you need to claim your Required Minimum Distribution?

Did you retire and leave your Annuity Savings Account (ASA) with TRF? It may be time to start taking your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). The Internal Revenue Service requires you to take a distribution by April 1 of the calendar year following the year in which you turn 70 ½ years of age or by April 1 following the year in which you retire, whichever is later.

Read More/Close

The latest on annuities

If you still have an Annuity Savings Account (ASA) with TRF, you need to be aware of the upcoming interest rate changes. More information is available here.

2014 Legislative Summary

Legislative changes have been approved by the 2014 Indiana General Assembly. Click here for a brief summary of changes affecting INPRS.

Interested in a retiree advisory group?

INPRS wants to better serve and connect with our retired members. And, you're just the person to help us do that.

Are you satisfied with INPRS' services? What do you think about us? What are we doing well? What could we do better? Join our retiree advisory groups to give us your opinion!

Please email INPRS Publications if you are interested in participating in person, by email, or online.

Frequently Asked Question

Q: I retired at age 65. When I retired, I left my rollover savings account (RSA) with TRF. At what age do I need to start taking my distribution?

Read More/Close