Do you know how your plan works?

A paid benefit for life. Sound refreshing? You can qualify, and for just a small amount. It depends on your retirement plan.

While your plan may require you to contribute a specific percentage of your annual salary, your employer may make contributions too. All contributions are deposited into your individual account with the plan.

Read More/Close

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I want to request a retirement benefit estimate from INPRS. What do I need to do?

A. If you are a member of the 1977 Fund, Prosecuting Attorneys’ Retirement Fund, Judges’ Retirement System or Excise and Conservation Plan, there are three ways for you to make this request.

  • Submit it in writing,
  • Request it from our Customer Service Center at (888) 526-1687 or,
  • Request it via e-mail at
Read More/Close