2017 Legislative Summary

Changes made during the 2017 Legislative Session may have impacted your retirement plan. Click here for a brief summary of changes.

Changes for 1977 Fund:

Changes for PARF:

Updating your account information

When you’re preparing to make a big change in your life, remember to inform us. It’s vital that you keep us up-to-date about changes to your name, phone number, email address, mailing address or beneficiaries.

You can update this information easily when you register for your INPRS online account. Changing your information with your employer will not update the information with us. You need to contact us directly. This is the only way to update your personal information.

You can change your address or beneficiary using your online account once you've registered. Or, if you prefer to make your changes in writing, go here to print the form, complete it and return to us.

To change your name, you must complete the Member Data Change form. You can only submit requests for change of name in writing. Legal documentation such as a court order, divorce decree, or marriage license is required when you submit your change.