Employees who perform law enforcement duties for the Department of Natural Resources and the Alcoholic Beverage Commission are enrolled for retirement, disability and survivor benefits as members of the State Excise Police, Gaming Agent, Gaming Control Officer and Conservation Enforcement Officers' Retirement Plan.
Learn more about your retirement benefits, when they can be collected, and who pays for them below.
Collecting Plan Benefits
- Excise, Gaming and Conservation Plan 13th Checks
- How much might I receive as a retirement benefit from this plan?
- Will I receive any benefits if I am disabled?
- What benefits will my loved ones receive if I die?
- Who May Act for the Member