The Procurement Section is responsible for the acquisition of quality goods and/or non-professional services for our customers while understanding the importance of the:
- Public Purchasing Law set forth in Article 22 of Title 5 of the Indiana Code (IC 5-22)
- Procurement rules set forth in Article 12 of Title 105 of the Indiana Administrative Code (105 IAC 12)
- The Procurement Section is responsible to implement these rules and maintain the highest levels of professional objectivity and personal integrity while carrying out these duties.
Subscribe to GovDelivery
GovDelivery is a free subscription service to notify you of Procurement information. Click here to subscribe and select INDOT Procurement (bid opportunities for products and/or non-professional services only).
- What is the size limit to submit INDOT Procurement bids?
Response: In the event the files are too large or contain a large number of attachments, it is recommended to add INDOTprocurement2@indot.in.gov as a trusted email address per your email user instructions. When submitting bid responses, the State of Indiana has imposed an email attachment size limit of 25MB.
- What is the email to submit INDOT Procurement bid responses?
Response: The email address to submit INDOT Procurement bid responses is INDOTprocurement2@indot.in.gov
- Where can I find the status of an INDOT transportation construction letting?
Response: You can view the status of INDOT’s Contract Lettings at https://www.in.gov/dot/div/contracts/letting/index.html
- Where do I send INDOT invoices for payments?
Response: The invoices should be sent to Centralofficeinvoices@indot.in.gov