In the plan update process, the long-range planning section has met with a total of 27 groups to discuss transportation needs and potential improvements. The 27 groups consisted of 6-INDOT District Planning Offices, 14-Metroplotian Planning Organizations and 7-Regional Planning Organizations. Listed below are the notes from the 18 meetings.
The long-range plan development meeting notes represent the plan development consultation process relative to the discussion of improvement alternatives and the identification of issues.
- (Lafayette) Area Plan Commission of Tippecanoe County/ District Planning Office
- (Terre Haute) West Central Indiana Economic Development District, Inc /District Planning Office
- Ft. Wayne District and South Bend Michiana Area Council of Governments (MACOG)
- (Fort Wayne) Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council (NIRCC)
- Ft. Wayne District and Region 3A Development District RPO
- City of Indianapolis Department of Metropolitan Development/Greenfield District Planning Office
- Anderson MPO (Madison County Council of Governments)/Greenfield District Planning Office
- Kokomo & Howard County Government Coordination Council/Greenfield District Planning Office
- (Muncie) Delaware-Muncie Metropolitan Plan Commission/District Planning Office
- Eastern Indiana Development District (EIDD)/Greenfield District Planning Office
- LaPorte District and South Bend Michiana Area Council of Governments (MACOG)
- LaPorte District and Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission (NIRPC)
- LaPorte District and Kankakee-Iroquois Regional Planning Commission (KIRPC )
- Bloomington City Plan Commission/Seymour District Planning Office
- Columbus Area Metropolitan Planning Organization/Seymour District Planning Office
- (Louisville) Kentuckiana Regional Planning and Development Agency (KIPDA).
- Ohio, Kentucky, Ohio Regional Planning Commission
- Southern Indiana Regional Planning Commission/Seyour District Planning Office
- River Hills Economic Development District/Regional Planning Commission and the INDOT Seymour District
- Evansville Metropolitan Planning Organization/ Vincennes District Planning Office
- Indiana 15 Regional Planning Commission/Vincennes District Planning Office
- Southern Indiana Development Commission/Vincennes District Planning Office