INDOT is still operational during COVID-19. Our employees and construction partners are continuing to provide services to motorists as we build and maintain our state highway infrastructure, even while some INDOT employees are working remotely. During this time we have made changes to some of our processes. You will find those below.
- View frequently asked questions about INDOT's response to COVID-19
- Construction Operations
- See the actions taken to ensure INDOT is safely prepared for the 2020 construction season
- Economic Opportunity Division
- Read how INDOT's Economic Opportunity Division will be affected by federal guidelines changes
- Public Involvement
- Public involvement requirements are modified in response to COVID-19