Rule Making Docket
|Rule Name||Rule Description||Proposed Rule||Notice of Intent||Public Hearing Info||Other Info||Timeline||Email Comments|
|Amends 105 IAC 7-1-1||Amends 105 IAC 7-1-1 concerning the name of the department. Amends 105 IAC 7-1-2 concerning definitions. Amends 105 IAC 7-1-7 to reference this rule. Amends 105 IAC 7-1-20 to reference objections are subject to the time computations provisions in statute. Amends 105 IAC 7-1-22 to reference 105 IAC 7-2-4(2). Amends 105 IAC 7-1-32 to reference this rule. Amends 105 IAC 7-1-33 to reference this rule. Amends 105 IAC 7-2-2 to reference this article and this rule. Amends 105 IAC 7-2-4 to reference 105 IAC 7-1. Amends 105 IAC 7-2-5 to reference section 4(1) and 4(2) of this rule. Amends 105 IAC 7-2-6 to reference section 4 of this rule. Adds 105 IAC 7-4 regarding outdoor advertising sign requirements and criteria, the permitting process and appeals, and scenic byways. Repeals 105 IAC 7-3.||View Rule||Notice of Intent||TBD||One Year Notice||Timeline|
Comments on a Proposed Rule
Comments on a proposed rule are accepted via mail or email. Public comments are also accepted at the public hearing as required by Ind. Code § 4-22-2-26.
- Comments on the proposed rule may be accepted up until the close of business (4:30pm) on the date of the public hearing.
- A request to receive a copy of the submitted comments or any other written information associated with a proposed rule may be sent here.
- Comments and any other information may be inspected at the office of the Indiana Department of Transportation, Indiana Government Center North, 100 North Senate Avenue, Room N730, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204.
- Comments may also be mailed to:
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Attn: Monica Hartke-Tarr
- 100 N. Senate Avenue, N730
- Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Any comments mailed should be identified as follows:
- COMMENT RE: LSA Document 17-337: Permits, Outdoor Advertising and Scenic By-Ways Rule.
- Comments may be submitted electronically by going to the table and clicking on “Comment on this rule” at the end of the row associated with the proposed rule on which you wish to comment.
Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) Comments
- In accordance with Ind. Code § 4-22-2.1-6, comments from the IEDC are available for inspection and copying at the offices of the Indiana Department of Transportation, Indiana Government Center North, 100 North Senate Avenue, Room N730, Indianapolis, Indiana. The comments are also made available at the public hearings as required by IC 4-22-2-26.
Indiana Department of Transportation
100 N. Senate Ave., IGCN 730
Indianapolis, IN 46204