Close Menu

Main Content

Tort Claim Notice

Anyone who has a claim for personal injury or property damage against the State of Indiana must either use this form to file a claim or make the claim in writing as prescribed in IC 34-13-3. Tort claims are filed with the Attorney General.

News and FAQs

INDOT Events

Click here to view more events

Top FAQs