Developmental Testing Platform
Muscatatuck Urban Training Center provides a venue for developmental and evaluation testing for government and private entities. Examples of agency testing include:
- Army Futures Command
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Defense Test Resource Management Center (TRMC)
- Dept of Army – Threat Systems Management Office
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC)
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (OUSD)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- UAS Capability
- A variety of private industries
A recurring event is the U.S. Special Operations Command Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (SOF AT&L) center conduct annual technical experimentation (TE) events at Atterbury-Muscatatuck.
The TE events provide opportunities for engineers from government, academia and industry technology to interact with operational personnel to determine how their technology development efforts and ideas can evolve to better support or enhance Special Operations Forces (SOF) capabilities. Learn more about SOCOM AT&L TE.