Emergency Solutions Grant
The ESG program provides funding to: (1) engage homeless individuals and families living on the street; (2) improve the number and quality of emergency shelters for homeless individuals and families; (3) help operate these shelters; (4) provide essential services to shelter residents, (5) rapidly rehouse homeless individuals and families, and (6) prevent families/individuals from becoming homeless. Each recipient must consult with the local Continuum(s) of Care operating within the jurisdiction in determining how to allocate ESG funds.
The Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (“IHCDA”) released today three Request for Proposals (RFPs) for the Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). These RFPs, grant applications and other documentation can be found on the IHCDA Public Notices’ page.
Applicant’s proposal must be submitted electronically via e-mail and received by the IHCDA no later than April 30, 2018 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Applications received after this date and time will not be accepted. Faxed or mailed applications will not be considered.
For questions, please contact:
Diane Walker Community
Services Program Analyst
Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
- Request for Qualifications (Rapid Re-housing)
- Grant Application (Rapid Re-housing)
- Request for Qualifications (Shelter)
- Grant Application (Shelter)
- Request for Qualifications (Street Outreach)
- Grant Application (Street Outreach)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Statement and Signature Page
- Rental Assistance Budget Worksheet