IHCDA has changed the process for reporting on the IRS 8329. Lenders may now download the form here.
- Lenders should complete Part I with their own information.
- IHCDA has completed Part II as the issuing authority. Lenders will also need to download the Series information attachment here.
- For Parts III and IV write "SEE ATTACHED".
- Lenders can access the required report for Parts III and IV from DMS Online, selecting Reports, and then selecting "IRS MCC Report by lender". Ensure the date range is correct and check the "Generate Annual IRS Report" box.
- The total amount of MCCs issued (Part IV, line 6) is the total issued for all Series combined.
- Lenders will sign and date the form.
- Please remember to keep a copy of the forms and printouts for your records.
- Send to the IRS no later than January 31.
It is the mission of IHCDA to promote responsible homeownership opportunities throughout Indiana. Our homeownership programs are uniquely designed to assist eligible borrowers through a below-market interest rate, down payment assistance and tax-credit benefits. This is accomplished with the help of our participating lenders.