An official website of the Indiana State Government
Enforcement - Day In The Life
- Ensure strict compliance with all applicable Commission policies, directives, administrative rules and regulations.
- Obtain working knowledge of casino personnel responsibilities and maintain professional working relationships with those individuals.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the internal controls of the assigned casino.
- Monitor, document and report internal control compliance.
- Understand, monitor and utilize security and surveillance systems at the assigned casino.
- Conduct regular, timely and thorough testing of electronic gaming devices and other gaming equipment at the assigned casino.
- Obtain proficiency in the utilization of the Commission’s Electronic Gaming Device System.
- Receive and process public and industry complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Complete all enforcement work and reports with a maximum amount of proficiency, effort and accuracy in accordance with the Case Management System and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Comply with all enforcement schedules, practices and deadlines.
- Facilitate coordination among all federal, state, and local law enforcement entities when necessary.
- Maintain an optimum level of integrity and professionalism at all times.