9th annual Legal & Ethics Conference
The Indiana Office of Inspector General hosted the 9th annual Legal & Ethics Conference at the Indiana Convention Center. This year's conference continued the tradition of presenting high-quality speakers and content for Indiana state government attorneys, auditors, and investigators, as well as private practice professionals.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Indiana Convention Center, Sagamore Ballroom*
100 S. Capitol, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:55 a.m.
Conference: 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
State employee: $35
Other government employee: $50
Law school student: $35
Non-state employee: $70
Credit card payments only
5.5 hours, Applied.
Conference Agenda and Bios
Speakers & Presentations
- Michael Boomgarden, US Department of Justice
- Josh Minkler, United States Attorney, Southern District of Indiana
- ASAC Gregory Massa, FBI, Indianapolis Criminal Branch
- Barbara Trathen, Marion County Prosecutor’s Office
- Terry Tolliver, Indiana Attorney General’s Office
- Beth Kelly, State Board of Accounts
- Jenny Wagner, State Board of Accounts
- Steve Vaughan, Indiana Attorney General’s Office
- Mark Mitchell, Office of Inspector General
- G. Michael Witte, Executive Secretary, Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission
- SAC, Thomas Utz, Jr., US Dept. of Education Office of Inspector General, North Central Region
- Randall Eliason, Professorial Lecturer in Law, George Washington University Law School
- Scott Nickerson, Audit Partner, Crowe Horwath
- Blake Gardner, Technology Risk Senior Consultant, Crowe Horwath
- Linda Pierce, Field Audit Supervisor, IN Department of Child Services
- Serena Crites, Field Auditor, IN Department of Child Services
- Robert Hogan, CFE, Hogan Consulting Group
- Office of the Indiana Governor
Can I pay the registration fee by cash or check?
No. All registrations are being handled through Eventbrite. Credit card payments only.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my registration or details about the conference?
You can contact our office during normal business hours at 317-232-3850 or email email@example.com.
What does my registration include?
CLE credit, lunch, and conference materials.
Will parking be available?
Yes. Visit this link for parking information: https://www.icclos.com/planners/getting-around-parking.aspx
Can I cancel my registration?
Yes. Cancellations must be received by Monday, November 21, 2016. To cancel your registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “cancellation” and the email should include your name and agency.