The Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 2014 (WIFIA) established the WIFIA program, a federal credit program administered by EPA for eligible water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Eligible borrowers are:
- •Local, state, tribal, and federal government entities
•Partnerships and joint ventures
•Corporations and trusts
•Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) programs.
The list of WIFIA-eligible activities include: wastewater conveyance and treatment projects that are eligible for the Clean Water SRF and drinking water treatment and distribution projects that are eligible for the Drinking Water SRF.
eligible borrowers include Clean Water and Drinking Water SRF programs, and
eligible projects include Clean Water and Drinking Water SRF projects,
the Indiana Finance Authority has taken steps toward applying to the WIFIA program.
The first step in the application process is preparing a Letter of Interest. The IFA Letter of Interest was submitted on April 7, 2017 to the WIFIA program.
EPA WIFIA website https://www.epa.gov/wifia
IFA Director of Environmental Programs
(317) 232-2972 email@example.com
SRF Program Director
(317) 234-4862 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brownfields Comfort/Site Status Letter Supplemental Information Request Form
- IFA Meeting Dates and Timelines
- Tax Exempt Bond Application 2018
- Volume Cap - Manufacturing Application
- Tax Exempt Bond Procedures 2018
- DWSRF Application
- WWSRF Application
- Brownfields Financial Assistance
- Brownfields Comfort Letter Request
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center