The Indiana Finance Authority offers several financial programs and incentives to businesses, manufacturing facilities and communities.
Tax-Exempt Bond Programs
- These programs offer opportunities for manufacturing facilities, businesses and not-for-profits to finance projects through tax-exempt bonds. Learn more.
Indiana Brownfields Program
- The Indiana Brownfields Program offers educational, financial, legal and technical assistance to communities who wish to revitalize "brownfields" - abandoned properties with actual or perceived contamination - in their area. Learn more.
State Revolving Fund Loan Programs
- The State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Programs offer low-interest financing for political subdivisions and other eligible entities to construct or rehabilitate wastewater and drinking water infrastructure. Learn more.
- Brownfields Comfort/Site Status Letter Supplemental Information Request Form
- IFA Meeting Dates and Timelines
- Tax Exempt Bond Application 2018
- Volume Cap - Manufacturing Application
- Tax Exempt Bond Procedures 2018
- DWSRF Application
- WWSRF Application
- Brownfields Financial Assistance
- Brownfields Comfort Letter Request
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center